The Thousand Islands Bridge Authority’s Boldt Facilities is seeking persons to fill several seasonal positions at historic Boldt Castle and Boldt Yacht House.
Full-time, year-round available positions include:
Boldt Facilities Maintenance and Construction:
Job requirements include excellent technical, communication and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and candidate must be comfortable interacting with the public.
Responsibilities include performing a wide variety of carpentry skills, performing all phases of building maintenance and construction and operating and maintaining machinery and equipment.
The Thousand Islands Bridge Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package. Salary DOE.
Send letters of interest, resumes, and applications to:
Boldt Facilities Search Committee
Thousand Islands Bridge Authority
P.O. Box 428
Alexandria Bay, NY 13607
Seasonal positions available include:
- Assistant Operations Manager
- Food Concession Cooks & Counter Service Personnel
- Admissions Cashiers/Guest Services
- Dock Attendants/Deckhands
- Gift Store Cashier
- Boldt Facilities Maintenance – including grounds & landscape personnel as well as individuals with electrical, plumbing, masonry and carpentry skills
Click here to download an Application for Employment
Please forward completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Thousand Islands Bridge Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer